Friday 4 November 2011

Salmon Steak with Green Peas Puree and grilled Red Pepper


I never buy fish when I am at the grociery because I always think that is two expensive but in fact is not. I went to Morrison and for £4 I got two big steak of salmon, which is the regular price for red meat. Not to mention that salmon is even healthier than red meat!


Ingredients for 2:
  •  2 steaks of Salmon ( £4)
  • a clove of Garlic
  • 1 red pepper
  • 200 gr of frozen peas
  • salt, pepper and extravergine Olive Oil
 How to do it:


Preheat the oven at 200 C°. Once the oven is ready place the pepper on a baking tray with some finely chopped garlic and some olive oil,  and let it cook for about 45 minutes in the oven. I normally grill at least 3 peppers so that I don't waste to much energy. Remove the skin from the peppers once they cool down.


Put the green peas in boiling water for about 5 minutes. Once they are drained, place them in a bowl, add salt and pepper to taste and some olive oil and blend them.


Finally season the salmon with salt and black pepper and grill it on a grill pan. I personally like it when the salmon is crispy outside and medium raw in the middle.


For serving: place the salmon in a bed of salad with some cherry tomatoes and avocado and put the pees puree and the grilled pepper on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment